D.L.S. Conformity Assessment is fully accredited to support North American Product Safety testing for US NRTL and Canada approvals under the Nemko Third Party Testing Program. This allows for a formal NRTL mark and listing using the D.L.S. value-added compliance testing program. This program includes the factory evaluation and follow up services.
Streamlined programs have been established for the following standards:
- UL 60335-1 Household and Similar Electrical Devices
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 60335-1 Household and Similar Electrical Devices
- UL 61010-1 Measurement, Control and Laboratory Equipment
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 61010-1 Measurement, Control and Laboratory Equipment
- UL 62368-1 Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment
- CAN/CSA No 22.2 62368-1 Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment
- UL 60950-1 Information and Technology Equipment
- CAN/CSA No C22.2 60950-1 Information and Technology Equipment
- UL 60065 Audio, Video and Similar Electronic Apparatus
- CAN/CSA No C22.2 Audio, Video and Similar Electronic Apparatus
- UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment
- CSA/CAN NO C22.2 Medical Electrical Equipment
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment
D.L.S. can support other North American safety requirements and these can be reviewed on a per case basis.
D.L.S. provides a global compliance format that includes, in addition to North American safety requirements, US and Canada EMC and Wireless, CE Mark testing, Korea, Australia, and other regulatory agencies.
For more information about the D.L.S. Product Safety format, please contact us at (847) 537-6400.