D.L.S. offers one-stop testing capabilities for testing on military applications for EMI/EMC, Environmental, Power Quality and other applicable testing services. The list of accredited standards includes MIL-STD 461, MIL-STD 810, MIL-STD 202, MIL-DTL 83528, MIL-STD 704, MIL-STD 1275, MIL-STD 1399 and others.
These standards are specific to electrical, electronic, electromechanical equipment, materials, and sub systems for aircraft, shipboard, above and below deck, submarines, communications equipment, vehicles and support equipment, electronic enclosures, electric power inputs, equipment racks, waste systems, galley equipment, and other armed services applications.
D.L.S. offers specially equipped larger testing chambers to support complex systems and equipment, and can provide support equipment such as shielded load rooms, self-contained ethylene glycol and cooling fluids, air conditioning to support unique temperature extremes, ability to control vehicle and related engine exhaust.
D.L.S. supports testing services with one of the largest iNARTE certified engineering staffs in the industry, experienced in all aspects of testing support, mitigation and troubleshooting, as well as test plan and procedure preparation.
- MIL-STD 461 – Electromagnetic Interference / Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMI/EMC)
- MIL-STD 464 – Electromagnetic Interference / Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMI/EMC)- Systems
- MIL-STD 704 – Power Quality for Aircraft
- MIL-STD 1275 – Power Quality for Vehicles
- MIL-STD 1399 – Power Quality for Ships
- MIL-STD 1399 (section 070) – DC Magnetic Field (Degaussing) Ships