D.L.S. performs product safety testing on a daily basis on equipment and devices to meet the Europe Union requirements for compliance to the Low Voltage, Machinery, Medical Device and safety requirements under the Radio Equipment Directives, using EN and IEC standards. This stream lined testing program, with our experienced engineering staff, provides the methodology for the client to place their products on the market without the need of lengthy test program.
When combined with D.L.S. testing under the EMC or Radio equipment Directive, The D.L.S. test report is all that is needed to issue the manufacturer’s Declaration of Conformity and place the CE Mark on their products.
D.L.S. testing services include following standards:
- EN/IEC 60950 Information and Technology Equipment
- EN/IEC 62368 ITE and Multi Media
- EN/IEC 61010 Laboratory Test Measurement and Control
- EN/IEC 60335 Household and Similar Appliances-Industrial
- EN/IEC 60601 Medical Devices and Accessories
- EN/IEC 60065 Audio Video
- EN/IEC 60085 Laser
- EN/IEC 60730 Industrial Controls
- EN/IEC 60204 Machinery and Equipment
For information about additional standards, or to determine the best compliance path for your products, contact D.L.S. at 1-847-537-6400, or request a quote and one of our staff will review the specific requirements for the most expedient compliance path.