“CE marking” is a process that applies to a wide variety of products and one in which manufacturers located in the EU or importers of goods into the EU must complete. If a product falls within the scope of at least one of the CE marking directives and is not specifically excluded, it must be CE marked. Once the applicable directives are identified the product must be designed & tested to meet the directives. Once you have demonstrated you have fulfilled the essential requirements of the directive, a technical file is assembled and a declaration of conformity is produced.
Standards we test to include:
- EN 55011 (ISM — RF Lighting, Induction Cooking, Wireless Power Transfer, Microwave Ovens)
- EN 55014-1 &-2 (HHA — Household Equipment)
- EN 55015 (Electrical Lighting)
- EN 55022/55032 (Multimedia Equipment)
- EN 55024 (ITE Immunity)
- EN 61000-3, EN 61000-4, EN 61000-6 family of standards
- EN 60601-1-2 (Medical)
- EN 61326-1 (Lab, Measurement, Control)
- EN 62040 (Uninterruptible Power Supplies)
Please call us today to see how D.L.S. can help you to obtain the CE mark.