Current Positions Available
Work in an environment where you get:
To see new high-tech products before they hit the market.
To work with a large variety of products including aerospace, automotive, military, consumer electronics, industrial electronics, medical, household appliance.
- A chance to be part of a world renown problem solving team.
- Continuous on-the-job training in electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
- The satisfaction of knowing you are part of bringing new products to market.
We offer a learning environment where teamwork is essential, while still encouraging individual thinking and decision making. We perform testing in several markets, including industrial, scientific, medical, aerospace, and military. The position consists of conducting a variety of EMC tests, collecting, logging and evaluating test data, and troubleshooting when necessary, using a variety of laboratory test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, amplifiers, multimeters, oscilloscopes, hand tools and computers.
We are currently looking for Associates Degree Electronic/Electrical Technicians (AET) and Electrical Engineers (BSEET) with or without experience to join our team. Experience with EMI/EMC testing a plus, but not required.
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare, dental, vision and disability insurance options
- Employee profit sharing and retirement plan contributions
- Paid vacations, holidays, sick/personal leave
- Education reimbursement
Come join our D.L.S. family. Send your resume and unofficial transcript to Brian Mattson at email@example.com or call 847-537-6400.
An equal opportunity employer