Genoa City, WI Facility
Located just 45 miles northwest of Wheeling, Illinois, D.L.S. Electronic Systems' Open Area Test Site is situated on a four-acre parcel with two 10 meter Weather Enclosed Open Area Test Sites, a 3 meter Semi-Anechoic Chamber, multiple screen rooms, and plenty of bench space that can accommodate compliance or pre-compliance testing for radiated and conducted emissions.
|Site 1||Site 2||Site 3|
|Test Distance||3 meter Semi-Anechoic Chamber (1-3 meter)||10 meter Weather Enclosed OATS
|10 meter Weather Enclosed OATS
|Table Size Floor Standing*||
1.9 meter diameter
|7 meter diameter
10,000 lbs (distributed)
|3 meter diameter
4,500 lbs (distributed)
|Table Top||1.5 x 1.0 meter||1.5 x 1.0 meter||1.5 x 1.0 meter|
|Site Door||71"W x 84" H||120"W x 85"H||120"W x 120"H|
|Registered||NVLAP / FCC / IC / CISPR / ANSI / VCCI / R&TTE / EN / IEC / ETSI and more...||NVLAP / FCC / IC / CISPR / ANSI / VCCI / R&TTE / EN / IEC / ETSI and more...||NVLAP / FCC / IC / CISPR / ANSI / VCCI / R&TTE / EN / IEC / ETSI and more...|
*Flush mounted with ground plane, fully rotational.
- Voltages available:
- 100V-480V, 60Hz, 100A, 3Φ and 1Φ
- 100V-400V, 50Hz, 80A, 3Φ and 1Φ
- Air & Water available
- EMC troubleshooting capabilities with experienced engineers. Consulting also available.
- All sites meet the NEW rquirements of ANSI C63.4 and CISPR 16 for testing above
- Equipment and knowledge capable of frequencies from DC to 40 GHz
- Also specializing in Wireless Device Testing